Kegco 15" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
With the stylish HBK15BSRNK Homebrew Kegerator by Kegco, enthusiastic home brewers like you can store and dispense signature beers just like the breweries do. This commercially-rated keg dispenser is safe and powerful enough to be ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, so you can rest assured it will be able to withstand rigorous use in both residential and professional settings. The unit can be placed discreetly as well, with a slim 15' width that will fit expertly in tight bar and kitchen situations.
Control the low-heat interior light via the digital control panel on the door and check on the contents of your storage cabinet whenever you need to make beverage line or pressure adjustments.
Enjoy precise cabinet temperature control between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit using the push button digital panel on the unit door. The vast temperature range allows you to make adjustments for serving, storing, or fermenting like a beverage industry professional.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Depending on the type of beer you plan to serve, the HBK15BSR has a 3.1 cu. ft. cabinet capacity for storing a 7.75 gallon quarter keg, a 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon Pepsi ball lock keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a homebrew dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco HBK15BSRNK has a temperature range that can be varied between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. That means home brewers have the chance to use the unit as a beer dispenser or a chamber for homebrew fermentation.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||0|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||0|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar or Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60Hz|
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.