Kegco 24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel Commercial Right Hinge Built-In Kegerator with Kit
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Perfect for any bar, restaurant, or tasting room, Kegco's HK38BSC-2 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features that make it easier than ever to dispense two kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine simultaneously. At 3200 BTUs, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. The wide 32-59 F temperature range makes it versatile enough to dispense many different types of beverages, and the temperature can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display.
Kegco knows that you want to serve your customers the freshest tasting beer possible, so we've included a premium draft dispense system with the HK38BSC-2 to provide you with the very best keg dispensing tools at an excellent value.
- X-CLUSIVE Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, the commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and delivers unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 32-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at is ideal temperature
The dual faucet polished stainless steel beer tower has an extra tall 14.5" height that takes the hassle out of filling growlers and tall pint glasses.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots.
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco YH-762-2 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR.
Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air line/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assemblies each come with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies.
Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with two Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and features two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at.
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.