Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Stylish accents and convenient features make Kegco's HBK163S-1NK Single Faucet Homebrew Kegerator an impressive addition to any home or business. Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, it boasts a durable construction, high-powered performance, and a quiet and energy efficient operation.
- Perfect for commercial and residential applications, this home-brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you're not using this keg cooler to ferment, store, and dispense your beer, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves that are included
- Use the intuitive digital temperature controls to precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market
- Additional features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
The freestanding matte black cabinet is paired with a beautiful and field-reversible stainless steel door that will look great in any home bar or tasting room.
A removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters make clean-up and transportation fast and simple.
Why the HBK163S?
Spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs, this keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
Manufactured for maximum durability, this home-brew keg dispenser features a steel interior floor mat that helps evenly distribute the weight of your kegs to prevent damage to the interior lining. When you're not using this unit to ferment, store, and dispense home brewed beer, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves to store food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
With the HBK163S-1NK, you'll enjoy one of the widest available temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market today! Using the powerful digital control panel, you can set the unit as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment homebrew.
Fan Forced Cooling
For superior cooling that you can count on, this home-brew kegerator utilizes fan-forced cooling that evenly distributes cold air throughout the cooler. Cold air is directed into the beer tower to keep the lines cool all the way up to the faucet, helping to prevent foam in between pours. Thanks to automatic defrost, kegerator maintenance is easier than ever.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.UPC: 810033763496
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.