Kegco 24" Wide Kombucha Triple Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Kegco's KOMC1B-3 Triple Faucet Commercial Kombucharator is perfect for restaurants and coffee shops that want to start offering delicious kombucha on tap. It comes with everything you need to dispense up to three Cornelius kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive system and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. The interior is large enough to hold up to four 5 gallon kegs, allowing you to dispense up to three kegs of kombucha at a time while keeping another keg frosty cold and ready to go. A knockout allows you to place your CO2 tank outside of the unit, leaving more room inside for kegs.
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha on tap from up to three kegs at the same time
- Three tap dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Rugged steel construction with stainless steel top and built-in drip tray that collects spills
- Spacious interior can accommodate up to four 5 gallon kegs with external CO2 tank
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your kombucha stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
This kombucha dispenser includes a triple faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, three sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. Although everything you need to tap two ball lock Cornelius kegs is included, the KOMC1B-3 offers many customizable features. The standard faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but they can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent sticky faucet knobs. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but you have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Includes 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
Three standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamps design.
Includes three sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Triple Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, triple faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal).
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote nitrogen tank
- Black finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external CO2 tank mount.UPC: 700697206425
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.