Kegco 49" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
The Kegco XCK-2448B Commercial Kegerator is the ideal beer dispenser for small pubs, bars, restaurants and events. It's interior is big enough to hold two full-size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs. Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in the kegs ice cold and blowers route the cool air into the beer tower to ensure not a drop is wasted. This beer dispenser includes two heavy duty adjustable shelves, providing the ultimate in versatility. You can store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side! A built-in drip tray that routes to an external drain makes daily maintenance a breeze.
- Hoses inside the cabinet direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the built-in drip tray to an external drain
- Self-closing doors feature locks for added security and magnetic gaskets provide positive door sealing
- An internal light conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless
- Accommodates two full size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven five gallon kegs
- Two knockouts allow you to remotely mount your CO2 or Nitrogen tank
The XCK-2448B is ruggedly built to withstand the rigors of commercial use. It features sturdy steel construction with a smooth black exterior finish and an attractive stainless steel top. The interior walls and ceiling are made of stainless steel and a rubber floor mat reduces the shock of the heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor. An internal light conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless. Hoses inside the cabinet that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to an external drain are efficiently tucked out of the way. The keg cooler is designed for built-in or freestanding use, so the cooling unit is accessible from the front of the kegerator to make servicing the system easy.
This kegerator can fit two Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to three Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to seven 5 gallon kegs. View the Features tab for possible keg configurations. Due to the versatility of the storage area inside the kegerator, we have set up custom addons below for you to customize your dispense system. If your beer distributor will be providing your dispense kit, simply choose the tower option that works for you.
Please Note: The doors of this unit open to 16.5" wide. Bevel or Rubber Kegs that are 17" wide in the middle will not fit. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||2|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Two (2) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Three (3) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Seven (7) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- Digital Temperature Displayand Controls
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with External Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat reduces shock on cabinet interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Refrigeration System accessible from the front
- Two Knockouts for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money Each Month!
- ETL Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.