Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount Classic II Tru-Vino 172 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
The Allavino FlexCount Classic II YHWR172-2SR20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 172 wine bottles, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology from Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Two Temperature Zones
Because red and white wine age differently, it is necessary to store them at different temperatures. Internal fans direct cool air where you need it, allowing you to set the lower temperature between 54-65 F for red wines and set the upper zone between 40-56 F for white wines (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart). A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
14 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove he front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Control each zone easily and intuitively with the digital temperature display and push button controls. The digital thermostat provides precise control by allowing you to adjust the temperature in one degree increments. Once the desired temperature is set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet, allowing you to keep track of the unit's performance.
The classic design elements incorporated into this stunning wine cellar will be sure to impress your friends in any environment. Its sides and top have a sleek black finish so it can be used freestanding in the dining room, while its front-venting construction allow it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look in the kitchen.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 40-56 F in the upper zone and 54-65 F in the lower zone (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart)
- Sturdy hardwood shelves glide out smoothly to give you easy access to up to 172 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 76.5" H x 23.75" W x 27" D
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and Glass Door
- Two temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 23.75"W x 27"D
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
* - Zones must be set at least degrees apart
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||245 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||297 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 172 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Allavino Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Allavino.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Allavino products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Allavino products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.