Allavino 30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, sodas, and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 3Z-VSWB15-3S20 Wine and Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Made up of a beverage center and dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinges, this unit makes it easy to keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 39-64°F in the beverage center, 41-61°F in the upper wine zone, and 45-64°F in the lower wine zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 28 standard beer bottles, 64 12-oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 30" W x 24" D
Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that both need to be plugged into an outlet
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 33.5" H x 30" W x 24" D
- Weight (each unit): 109 lbs.
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Beverage Center: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 39°F and 64°F
- Upper Wine Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
- Lower Wine Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||262.00 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Allavino Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Allavino.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Allavino products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Allavino products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.