KingsBottle 24" Wide Dual Zone 164 Bottle Large Wine Refrigerator With Glass Door and Stainless Steel Trim - Left Hinge
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
QUIET and COOL: This model has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Keep all your styles perfectly chilled and ready to serve with an upright dual temperature wine cooler. This elegant dual zone wine cooler KBU-170DX can be built-in or used freestanding as the centerpiece for your bar, restaurant, or wine room. With a generous capacity, empty glasses will be a thing of the past.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
A dual temperature wine cooler from KingsBottle provides the storage you need with the craftsmanship and durability you'll love. Your guests will appreciate the pleasing aesthetic almost as much as they will appreciate having their favorite vintages perfectly chilled. Best of all, your purchases are protected by our iron-clad warranty and world-class customer service.
- Long life, high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling throughout this dual temperature wine cooler.
- The unit is equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal serving range.
- Manufactured with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each dual zone wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving precious square footage.
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech. Their spacing is optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged, UV double-layer coated, tempered safety glass reversible door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle allows easy cleaning while protecting wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Features a built-in security lock with a spare key.
- KBU170DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU-170D-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.985 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H
- Net Weight: 260 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286 Lbs
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized KingsBottle Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and KingsBottle Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about KingsBottle products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All KingsBottle products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.